TOP NEWS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas mattis nisi felis, vel ullamcorper dolor. Integer iaculis nisi id nisl porta vestibulum.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Hrithik goes the extra mile

Source :: GlamSham




The superstars in Bollywood are generally associated with having inflated egos at times. Though this is not a general statement, but this has been a trend many a times. Bloated egos accompany big success sometimes. But all this was proved wrong recently when ace Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan went out of his way to spend some time with one of his co-actors who played a small role in one of his films.


According to the said actor, "I was passing by a studio recently when I noticed Hrithik and Anurag Basu having a little conversation. Since I have worked with Hrithik in LAKSHYA, I wanted to say hello to him but feared if he could recognize me. Somehow I mustered the courage and before I could say more Hrithik went out of his way to greet me and it was so sweet of him to do so. Despite being the big star he is such a down-to-earth person," adds the actor.


Hrithik, whose film KITES is awaiting release is surely making the right moves at the moment.

0 comments: